Hi, We are Ger and Aisha! Madly in love with Ireland, hoping to convince you to fall in love too!
COME EXPLORE IRELAND WITH US!
Our love affair with the Emerald Isle
We are Ger and Aisha, passionate travelers who have now made Ireland our home!
Ger is from Ireland and after living over 10 years abroad discovered … the Emerald Isle has everything he wants! Aisha is a half English half Malaysian who has explored over 33 countries and has somehow been convinced to settle in ireland.She reckons it’s nothing to do with the rain and everything to do with Irish soda bread, Irish dancing and the Irish charm
Anyway, we set up An Irish Rover because we want to help you discover and explore Ireland with us. Basically, we want you to be equipped with all the tips and guides you need to know to explore and fall deeply in love with our beautiful Ireland!
Thanks for coming along with us on this journey
Now let’s go find some buttery soda bread!
Ger & Aisha xx
Recent Blog Posts
- 37 Things To Do In Dublin In Christmas[2022!]
- 35 Things To Do In Donegal [Fun & Affordable] 2022
- 27 Things To Do In Donegal In The Rain
- Secret Waterfall In Donegal: + Other Stunning Waterfalls 2022
- 15 Surfing In Donegal Spots [2022 update]
- 27 Hiking In Donegal Spots For Your Irish Adventure In 2022!
- 21 Walking In Donegal Spots That Will Take Your Breath Away!
- 23 Beaches In Donegal + Facilities And Activities in 2022
- Slieve League Walk Essential Guide [+ Unique Tips] 2022
We couldn’t fit all the counties up here, so we decided to put the ones with the best sports team, one where the Irish mammy is from, one with the best food and one with the best views! But we are happy to explore other counties and be proved wrong, ha!