Hi, We are Ger and Aisha! Madly in love with Ireland, hoping to convince you to fall in love too!
COME EXPLORE IRELAND WITH US!
Our love affair with the Emerald Isle
We are Ger and Aisha, passionate travelers who have now made Ireland our home!
Ger is from Ireland and after living over 10 years abroad discovered … the Emerald Isle has everything he wants! Aisha is a half English half Malaysian who has explored over 33 countries and has somehow been convinced to settle in ireland.She reckons it’s nothing to do with the rain and everything to do with Irish soda bread, Irish dancing and the Irish charm
Anyway, we set up An Irish Rover because we want to help you discover and explore Ireland with us. Basically, we want you to be equipped with all the tips and guides you need to know to explore and fall deeply in love with our beautiful Ireland!
Thanks for coming along with us on this journey
Now let’s go find some buttery soda bread!
Ger & Aisha xx
PS; Want to travel around Ireland at your own pace and save a shit ton of money on car rentals?
Safe, affordable so you can start exploring Ireland without having to wait 5 hours in the cold for the bus man to finish is chicken fillet roll -_-
Find out what it costs to explore Ireland !
Recent Blog Posts
- Afternoon Tea in Killarney: 15 Best Luxury Experiences 
- Lakes In Killarney: Real Pics And Things To Do!
- 13 Beaches In Killarney + Near Killarney With A Secret Spot!
- 27 Donegal Cottages By The Sea: [Scenic & Family Friendly]
- 29 Best Restaurants In Donegal Must Try!
- 11 Rustic Wedding Venues in Ireland You’ll Love!
- 11 Amazing Wedding Venues Galway To Say I Do
- 19 Castle Wedding Venues Ireland For A Fairytale Wedding!
- 11 Magical Wexford Wedding Venues To Say I Do
We couldn’t fit all the counties up here, so we decided to put the ones with the best sports team, one where the Irish mammy is from, one with the best food and one with the best views! But we are happy to explore other counties and be proved wrong, ha!